Sophia and Gabriel are Growing Up!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween

Hi Everyone -
Things are getting pretty exciting here at the Nelson household. I'm getting ready for my first halloween and I can't wait to get dressed in my costume.

This past weekend, mommy and daddy let me play with the pumpkins we picked a few weeks ago. Not sure what I think of all the goo and mess inside them - but I had fun sticking my hands inside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also - I've reached another milestone - I have decided to try walking. I only take about 4 or 5 steps each time I try and I usually dive towards something to catch on. Crawling or cruising is still my preferred method though since I am really fast that way. I also like walking when I'm holding onto mommy or daddy's hand. Its fun. If my parents can catch the event on video - I'll be sure to post it.

Ok - time for me to go and play. Stay tuned for pictures of me in my halloween costume. Can you guess what I'm going to be?

No comments: