Sophia and Gabriel are Growing Up!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun at 11 months and PUMPKINS!

Phew! Now that was a long post. I'm sure you don't mind =) Now for some of the latest fun!

As usual - we will start with the 11 Month Birthday pics on the glider =)
Here I am with Stitch - I think he's cute but my parents don't seem to understand
Photobucket

And here I am with pigtails and my puppy because mommy thought I would look cuter.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And some more reading...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For my 11 month birthday we went to the pumpkin patch. Here are some pictures to celebrate the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at all the tiny pumpkins...
Photobucket

Want one?
Photobucket

Now look at this BIG one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy - Can you take pictures without me looking into the sun?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well - Thats all for now! Next post will be Halloween. Can you guess what I'm going to be?

No comments: